1st March 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How much amount deduction I will get if qualify in Pathfinder Scholarship test? Is there any cost for attending scholarship test?

Sir, I have heard that Pathfinder is taking scholarship exam for admission. I want to join Pathfinder. I have just entered in 10th right now. I would like to know that what amount is deducted and what I have to pay if I get qualify in scholarship exam? Also I want to know that Pathfinder is charging for this exam?

17th March 2023, 08:28 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How much amount deduction I will get if qualify in Pathfinder Scholarship test? Is there any cost for attending scholarship test?

Pathfinder National Talent Search Examination (PNTSE) is a scholarship examination that can be a gateway towards your dreams. The scholarship program PNTSE is for all the meritorious students who want to pursue their dreams of becoming a doctor, engineer or a scientist. The scholarship provides an opportunity to win up to 100% Scholarship on Medical (NEET), Engineering (JEE) and Foundation Classroom courses.

You can visit the Pathfinder website to get more information on the admission procedure :- https://pathfinder.edu.in/admissions/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?