25th January 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How much amount deduction I will get if qualify in Aakash Institute Scholarship test? Is there any cost for attending scholarship test?

Sir/Madam, I have heard that Aakash Institute is taking scholarship exam for admission. I want to join Aakash Institute. I have just entered in 12th right now. I would like to know that what amount is deducted and what I have to pay if I get qualify in scholarship exam? Also I want to know that Aakash Institute is charging for this exam?

15th March 2019, 10:03 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount deduction I will get if qualify in Aakash Institute Scholarship test? Is there any cost for attending scholarship test?

There are various scholarship entrance examination conducted for admission in Aakash Insitute.

Candidates have to appear and score better in the test to avail maximum scholarship.

For detail information about the dee strucutre and scholarship detail visit at www.aakash.ac.in.
15th March 2019, 05:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount deduction I will get if qualify in Aakash Institute Scholarship test? Is there any cost for attending scholarship test?

Yes, there is fee for appearing in the scholarship test conducted by Aakash Institute.

The scholarship is on the tuition fee or course fee on the basis of your rank in the entrance test.

So, try to score maximum to avail the maximum scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?