11th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi?

How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi? I just want to see myself studying in a good law school after my college completion. So, can you please guide me in this as I am not completely aware of the process. Thank you!

11th April 2015, 02:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi?

There is no fixed criteria as to how much marks you need to score in order to get yourself in to good Law School.

Many Law schools conduct their own entrance examination for admission of candidates in their academy.

Therefore to get yourself into reputed Law School in Kochi or at any other place, you need to study well and score really well so tat the chances of yours getting celected reaches to a maximum level.
11th April 2015, 10:15 AM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi?

1. For getting admission in good law school in Cochin there is no fixed mark for getting admission in the law school.
2. Most of the best law schools conduct their own entrance exam. If your selected law colleges conducted entrance exam You should get passed in the entrance exam to get admission in their selected law college.
3. Therefore, my words are scored good marks in your college studies that will increase your chance of getting admission into the good law college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?