20th May 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How much marks of theoretical questions are asked in Accountancy of 12th NBSE Board exam?

Hello Sir, I am a Commerce student of 12th standard from NBSE Board. I want to know in Accountancy subject, how much marks of theory question would be asked in the Board exam? I am focusing on sums more instead of theory parts. So, I need to know about the marks for theory questions. Waiting for your response!

22nd May 2020, 05:23 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: How much marks of theoretical questions are asked in Accountancy of 12th NBSE Board exam?

More than 12 lakh students, who are from Commerce stream, took CBSE 2020 Class 12 Accountancy exam. The accountancy exam (theory) is of 80 marks, while the practical part carries 20 marks. The paper comprises two parts - A and B.

Accounting is based around a lot of numbers and a little math, good verbal and written communication skills are also required, as with many other majors
23rd May 2020, 12:31 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks of theoretical questions are asked in Accountancy of 12th NBSE Board exam?

To pass in Accountancy paper of your Class 12th NBSE board examination, you are required to secure at least 21 marks out of 70 marks in theory paper along with 12 marks out of 30 marks in practical paper separately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?