8th December 2016, 10:19 AM
Noby George

How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Genetic Engineering so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?
  2. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  3. Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  4. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  7. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after passing 12th with 79%?
  8. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  9. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  10. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  11. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  12. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  13. Can I pursue Genetic engineering without Maths?
  14. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  15. How to pursue Genetic engineering after passing 12th?
  16. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Best courses available after studying 2nd year PUC?
  18. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
9th December 2016, 07:08 PM
Manjunatha H.V
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noby George View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Genetic Engineering so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

My dear friend if you want seat in reputed engineering college you must score more than 85% marks in board exam and you must attend entrance exam conducted by state government or JEE exam conducted all over India and also you must get good ranks in entrance exam, based on your rank you get seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?