28th July 2022, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How my son can get admission in engineering colleges of Gujarat?

My son is in class 10th now in Gujarat secondary board. Now my son gets admission in cbse board. I wan't to know that how my son can get admission get in university like svint Surat, daiict, etc. In Gujarat state. We are from Gujarat. What is the quota?

28th July 2022, 08:10 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How my son can get admission in engineering colleges of Gujarat?

1. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is an entrance exam conducted by the Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Education for admission in professional courses.

2. BTech aspirants of Gujarat have to clear the GUJCET exam to get admission to Gujarat engineering colleges.
28th July 2022, 09:17 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should be passed with 45% in 10+2 from a recognized institute or college. And with that, you should have 50% marks (40% in case of candidates of SC/ST category) in Mathematics + Physics + Chemistry/Biology. Grades of entrance exams like - IITJEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, etc.
29th July 2022, 09:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Admission to engineering courses is also provided through national level entrance exams, ie, JEE Main 2022. Through JEE Main 2022 score, admission is done in institute quota. Candidates can also get admission in engineering courses through state level entrance test.
31st July 2022, 11:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To take admission to engineering colleges of Gujarat a candidate should fulfill the GUJCET eligibility criteria to appear for the examination. In eligibility main criteria is a domicile requirement which is given below.

--> A candidate should have a Gujarat domicile, residents outside the state having a Gujarat domicile are also eligible.
--> A candidate who has completed class 12th in Gujarat board is eligible.
--> A candidate who has studied in CBSE/ISC board schools located in Gujarat state is eligible.
--> A candidate's minimum age should not be less than 17 years.
--> A candidate should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of the subjects from Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Application/Computer science from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?