6th April 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission quota in Engineering colleges of Gujarat for CBSE, ISC and Gujarat Board candidates?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for various BTech entrance exams and I belong to Gujarat and preparing the Board exam of 12th standard with Gujarat State Board. I just want to know about the quota of CBSE, ISC and Gujarat Board candidates for admission in Engineering colleges in Gujarat. Kindly let me know immediately.

7th February 2021, 05:43 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Admission quota in Engineering colleges of Gujarat for CBSE, ISC and Gujarat Board candidates?

If you are preparing entrance exam from Gujarat board you have more chances to get admission in your engineering College you must clear GUJCET
I think ok as you are from Gujarat board you have more chances then CBSE and I SC students they are 5% quota available in private colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?