20th April 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How to participate in Ambedakar Mission of India NTSE class 6?

How to get participate Ambedakar mission of india NTSE for class 6 ? Tell me about the NTSE Application form

17th March 2015, 03:07 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to participate in Ambedakar Mission of India NTSE class 6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get participate Ambedakar mission of india NTSE for class 6 ? Tell me about the NTSE Application form
NTSAE i.e. National Talent Scholarship award Examination is conducted by Dr. Ambedkar Mission of India which is India's first Organization in terms of Education, health testing and assessment sector.

The mission deals with meritorious students in Government or Non government schools or colleges of India. Students from 3rd standard till 10+2 are eligible to apply for the scholarship exam. Amount ranges from 10k to 25k along with Dr. Ambedkar merit certificate.

Eligibility criteria:

Students from class 3rd till 12th are eligible to write the examination. Medium of the exam will be in English or Hindi as per what student chooses. It follows the CBSE or ICSE or All state board syllabus.

Examination:

The main aim of having this examination is to building the fundamental base strong so that in future students should able to face the reality of competitive world and opt for higher studies using different exam sheets like IIT JEE or AIEEE or AIIMS or AFMC or CAT or GRE or many more.

Exam Date & Time

NTSAE by AMIOI usually conducts their examination in the month of February every year. The reason why the exam is in the month of February is that it will make students to revise the subjects before facing Board exams in the month of March.

Selection Procedure
Written examination which consists of 4 parts for Maths 20 marls, General science 30 marks, GK 20 marks and Social science 20 marks for 3rd to 10th standard students. For std 11 (PCM/PCB)& 12(PCM / PCB), the questions paper will consists of 4 parts each for phys-30 marks , chemistry- 30 marks, math / Bio- 30 marks, G.K – 10 marks.

Examination Fees
Earlier Rs. 130 is for General Category, Rs.100/- for SC/ST/BC/OBC/Other Minority communities. The Examination generally organized in all the Districts or nearest Districts, head quarters of Indian states.

For more details
http://www.ambedkarmissionindia.com/contains/NTSAE.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?