9th January 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?

I got graduation certificate from university buildings, Nellore - 524003 , adarsh vishwa vidyalaya can i use this in riyadh saudi arabia having done 12th from cbse which is well valued in saudi arabia.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya a real university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  3. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  4. Sample papers of Kannada test for CET exam?
  5. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  6. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  7. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Is Hyderbad Adarsh Vidyalaya a real or a fake university?
  9. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  10. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  11. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  12. Can I appear for MHT CET and AIEEE Exams being a candidate having completed 10th and 12th from CBSE School in Saudi Arabia?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  14. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
  15. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  16. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  17. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  18. Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?
17th March 2015, 05:32 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?

Well, graduation certificate will be equally valued as your 12th certificate. In fact if you want admission in the master degree, then the graduation certificate is all you need.You should have mentioned as to why you are going to use this in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Today a lot of people are going for higher studies in UK, Algeria, Nigeria etc. For jobs also people go to these places but seldom have I heard that people are going to Riyadh for job and education. Although these middle east countries have a huge potential in jobs. If you get a proper job in such countries you can get a lot more money annually than in India. But question is of proper or improper. A lot of times a racket works which robs people of money saying that they are offering jobs in Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc. Only thing is that you have to provide a good amount of money for visa and passport. Then you provide the money and they abscond with it. Sometimes they provide you with proper working visa and passport and take you truly to Dubai or Qatar etc. Then they involve you in such mean business that you cannot bear to stay there. Since you mentioned nothing as why are you leaving for Riyadh, I gave you all the pros and cons of this. I hope you will think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?