12th February 2021, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

How to study a Diploma Engineering course for a candidate with 38% in 10th Goa State Board?

Hi everyone, I want to know how to get admission in Diploma Engineering? But I have scored only 38% marks in my 10th Board exam of Goa State Board and I wish to study Diploma Engineering course. Please help me in this regard!

14th February 2021, 10:54 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study a Diploma Engineering course for a candidate with 38% in 10th Goa State Board?

Eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Engineering course :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Admission procedure varies with institution admission is conducted on merit basis or through entrance test.

So, visit official website of institutions to get detail information regarding the admission procedure.
14th February 2021, 12:40 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How to study a Diploma Engineering course for a candidate with 38% in 10th Goa State Board?

Procedure to study a Diploma Engineering course for a candidate with 38% in 10th Goa State Board is-

You won't get admission in any government polytechnic college because minimum 45% is required to get admission in government colleges.

You can easily get admission in private polytechnic college on the basis of 10th score without appearing in any entrance exam.
15th February 2021, 06:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Engineering is three year course after 10th.

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to appear in the examination for admission in diploma course.

The examination is conducted by state government or private institutions. So, visit the official website to get detail information regarding the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?