12th June 2020, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to submit migration certificate for Diploma Engineering admission under West Bengal State Council for Engineering and Technical Education being a 10th Tripura Board candidate?

Hi friends, I have completed my 10th from Tripura Board. So, I have to submit migration certificate to take admission in Diploma Engineering under West Bengal State Council for Engineering and Technical Education? Please let me know asap.

30th April 2021, 04:08 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Do I have to submit migration certificate for Diploma Engineering admission under West Bengal State Council for Engineering and Technical Education being a 10th Tripura Board candidate?

Yes, You have to submit migration certificate for Diploma Engineering admission under West Bengal State Council for Engineering and Technical Education being a 10th Tripura Board candidate.

Whenever you switch between 2 different boards or Universities than you you have to submit migration certificate in new institution.

If you switching only school /college under same board and University than there is no need to submit migration Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?