12th May 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?

My daughter passed 9th ICSE Board I want to change the board to SSC (Maharashtra Board)
as she is not able to cope up in ICSE board. So can she privately do SSC board and what is the procedure for the same

12th May 2015, 11:55 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?

Actually your daughter is not been able to get direct admission in class 10th, so if she wants admission in any SSC affiliated school then she might have to repeat her class 9th again as the registration for class 10th board exam is being done in class 9th itself so no students are allowed to take direct admission in class 10th and 12th board exam.
13th May 2015, 05:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps.

Steps to change school after 9th class to SSC board from ICSE:

> First of all the candidate needs to get a transfer certificate from the previous school in which he/she was studying.

> Candidates ned to collect their report card from their preious school.

> Candidate need to complete the admission procedure in the prospective school he/she wants to get admission in.

> Notify your board about the transfer of school.

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

However, in your case, your new school has a different board, therefore you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
5th March 2016, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

My son has completed his 9th icse.He wants to give 10th icse board without attending school due to health reasons. Is it possible?
6th April 2016, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

My son has conpleted his ninth in icse school but he want to appear ssc board privately is it possible
28th April 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

My son is detained in 9th std with ICSE Board.Now i want to do direct SSC with SSC Board in private classes. so should is possiable to do this same ? please guide me . Thank you
25th May 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

My doughter was in icsc she dont know marathi
March 15 s.s.c she filled form 16 with marathi and hindi composit but she couldnt appeared now board have taken objection that she cant sit for exam with marathi composit
Pl send me circular or rules no for i.c.s.c exam student wish to give s.s.c
5th March 2017, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello Forum. My son has passed his IXth and he is presently studying in Xth grade of ICSC BOARD in a highly reputed and esteemed International Boarding school, due to medical reasons and repeated leg injuries I was helpless to make him join back as he wouldn't have managed his daily morning chores without someone helping him out with the plaster on his leg and due to which he has got short of attendance and has missed many classes. Will it be fair if I make my son appear for the exams or is there any option to make him appear during the supplementary exams if he doesn't appear for the regular examination. What is the procedure of getting him appear as a private candidate? School Administration has voiced out concerns stating that he might get into depression if he does not score well or fails in any subject. Kindly advise. A very concerned Father.
8th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is hospitalised and can't appear for boards this year.Can she she appear privately for the board next year?
12th August 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

First of all the candidate needs to get a transfer certificate from the previous school in which he/she was studying. ANY FORM AVAILABLE
1st February 2020, 08:33 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you can change your board , you will have to follow the following rules in order to get admission in different board
You will have to get a transfer certificate from the school you are studying
You will have to get the result of the previous standard
You will also have to meet the criteria of the board in which you want admission
But , it will be better if you continue with the board in which you are as you are used to that board and it takes time to adjust to an new environment and syllabus
28th July 2020, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible do 9 th and 10 th ICSE BOARD privately without going to school .
Reply on [email protected]
30th July 2020, 09:35 PM
chin6303

Unhappy Re: ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?

ICSE Board student can do SSC privately.

Yes, it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some actions.

First to change school after 9th class to SSC board from ICSE.

Candidate needs to get a transfer certificate from the previous school in which he/she was studying.
6th April 2021, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

My son is unable to cope up with the ICSE syllabus, he is promoted to X , but now he doesn't want to attend school, can we make him appear for SSC externally
13th April 2021, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir mu brother is 08/02/2009 is eblilized 9th std
3rd May 2021, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

My son passed nineth icse class He could not continued school, so he may permitted private ic se tenth exM
18th May 2021, 01:52 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Private candidates are not permitted to appear for the examination, nor can candidates from other Board/s take the ICSE (Class-X) Examination directly.
26th September 2021, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am k.Madhu i am studying now in 9th class in ICSE syllabus and the Maths subject is very difficult to me can i change my school in 10th to SSC syllabus or less i would think that in 10th class board in maths subject i will get less marks if have not changed my school.
1st August 2022, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

A student Passed out from Any English medium board can appear States SSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?