22nd March 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Important chapters for Biology and Mathematics of 12th MP Board?

I am going to be in 12th standard now. I have completed my 11th MP Board. I want to prepare for 12th MP Board from now onwards . I am from Science stream. I want to know the chapters which are important in subjects like Biology and Mathematics in class 12th MP Board.

Related Questions:
  1. Important chapters for Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics of 12th Telangana Board of Intermediate Education?
  2. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  3. Important chapters of Physics, Chemistry and Biology to prepare for 12th UP Board exam? Tips for preparation?
  4. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education?
  5. Important chapters of Mathematics, Geography, History, Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exams?
  6. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  7. Percentage required in 12th and number of attempts available in AIPMT? Important chapters for preparation?
  8. Which are the important chapters in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Important chapters of Mathematics for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  10. Important chapters for Physics of 12th Maharashtra State Board?
  11. Important chapters for Computer Science of 12th Karnataka State Board? -- [New]
  12. How to appear for 12th Maharashtra board Secretarial practice exam? What are the important chapters to learn?
  13. Important chapters of Geography to prepare for ICSE Board exam
  14. Chapters that are listed to prepare for 11th Biology CBSE 1st semester exam?
  15. Which are the important chapters of 11th and 12th that regularly appear in AIEEE? What is their weightage?
  16. IIT JEE - Which will be the best approach towards the preparation?
  17. Important chapters in IIT entrance exam?
  18. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
29th April 2018, 03:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Important chapters for Biology and Mathematics of 12th MP Board?

All the chapters from Biology and Mathematics are important. You are advised to study and practice each and every chapters of Biology and Mathematics. There is no shortcut of success, so don't try to skip any chapter from any subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?