1st January 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

ISC or Goa State Board, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for BTech aspirant?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 10th standard with Goa State Board. I want to study BTech course. I want to know that if I continue my education of Higher Secondary in Goa State Board then I will get admission easily in BTech or I should move to ISC Board? I came to know that ISC Board is easier than Goa Board? Suggest me regarding this.

4th January 2020, 07:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Goa State Board, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for BTech aspirant?

ISC is way better than Goa state board.
It is true that ISC is tougher than state board. The reason behind this is there is a second language in ISC which is not present in CBSE or state boards.
English is tougher in ISC as compared to state board. Other course subjects are more or less similar. However, it is easy to score in ISC board because of lenient checking.
For BTech aspirant obviously ISC board is more beneficial because the syllabus of this board is detailed and more comprehensive.
4th January 2020, 09:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Goa State Board, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for BTech aspirant?

Being a B.Tech aspirant you should choose ISC board.
ISC board is more detailed, student friendly hence, you will get exposer to deep concepts there.
Every topic is in detail and is more comprehensive then the state board.
Syllabus of this board will help you to crack the Engineering entrance examination that you are going to appear after passing your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?