11th February 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

ISC or Goa Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Commerce aspirant?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 10th standard from Goa Board. I don’t want to continue his Intermediate schooling with Goa Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in an ISC affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Commerce admission?

13th February 2019, 10:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Goa Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Commerce aspirant?

ISC syllabus is more balanced and it focuses more on detailed study than any state board. It provides the highly predictable syllabus and gives more importance to English subject.
If you are an average student then, I would like to suggest you to opt for state board and if you are a brilliant student then obviously ISC board would be better for you because then you will get to know about detail about every topic.
14th February 2019, 04:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Goa Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Commerce aspirant?

According to me, you need to admit him in ICSE Board.
But it is also important that your child is capable of it or not. You should admit him on the basis of his merit level.
14th February 2019, 08:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

ISC board has study more in depth and you will get knowledge more in depth. There you will have to understand each topic in depth. Hence, sometimes it become difficult to some students to cope up with the syllabus.
If you find yourself an average student then it would be beneficial for you to opt for Goa board that is the state board because there you will have less syllabus and you will get good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?