10th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Dear Sir,
I want to take education loan against my Higher Secondary marksheet.
because I want to study more. I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management.So can I get education loan from any bank? Please let me know about this.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  2. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  4. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  6. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  10. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Ukraine?
  13. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  15. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  18. How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
16th April 2015, 12:46 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to take education loan against my Higher Secondary marksheet.
because I want to study more. I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management.So can I get education loan from any bank? Please let me know about this.
Thank you!
Banks provide education loan to help financially to those who are seeking admission for higher studies or higher technical course in India. Those who are meritorious will be given first priority. Even banks have came up with certain cut offs while sanctioning loan to loan seekers. If you are a general candidate then you must have 60% aggregate in your final degree or any equivalent qualification, 50% if you are a reserved category student.

Eligibility criteria for education loan:
  • Candidate should have secured admission in the college (which is recognized by AICTE or UGC or IMC or any other government body) for any higher technical course or study. If you are securing admission in prestigious institutions like IITs or NITs or IIMs then you are straight away eligible.
  • Vocational training and skill develop course fees is not being provided by banks under educational loan scheme.

Documents needed for education loan
  1. Application form for education loan (Provided by particular bank or company).
  2. Admission proof.
  3. Expense details.
  4. Mark sheets of last qualifying examination.
  5. 2 passport size photos.
  6. Borrower’s 6 months bank account statement.
  7. PAN card of yourself and your parents or Guardian.
  8. Proof of Income which includes salary slips or Form 16.
  9. Latest 2 years IT returns.
  10. Brief statement of assets and liabilities of Co-borrowers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?