17th February 2023, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I've studied class 11th from rajasthan and class 12th from M.P. Is am I eligible for MPPMT?

m basically from rajasthan but studied till class 4th in M.P. then shifted to rajasthan and studied there upto class 11th but after that i completed class 12th from M.P so can i give MPPMT?

18th February 2023, 12:01 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: I've studied class 11th from rajasthan and class 12th from M.P. Is am I eligible for MPPMT?

The eligibility criteria for MPPMT (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Medical Test) state that the candidate must be a citizen of India and a domicile of Madhya Pradesh. As you have mentioned that you are basically from Rajasthan, I doubt if you fulfill the domicile requirement for the exam.

Additionally, the eligibility criteria for MPPMT state that the candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology. It is not specified that the candidate must have passed these exams from a particular state.

Therefore, based on the information provided, it appears that you may are not eligible to appear for the MPPMT exam.
30th June 2023, 06:07 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: I've studied class 11th from rajasthan and class 12th from M.P. Is am I eligible for MPPMT?

You should have completed or should be appearing for the qualifying examination, i.e., Class 12 or its equivalent.

The qualifying examination should have been passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?