28th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Richa Chundawat

Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??

Sir, I am from Udaipur, Rajasthan. I completed my 12th from Rajasthan only. My residence is of rajasthan only. I'm having cbse board, but my birth certificate is of Madhya Pradesh. So, am I eligible for MPPMT's or not??
& Sir please kindly suggest me all the medical colleges (not Dental) of Madhya Pradesh in which I'm eligible!
Thanks

14th May 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??

yes i think ur eligible
read this
The candidate must be bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Candidate born in M.P. and studied for three years continuously in any educational institution of M.P. Who is son / daughter any of the following will also be considered as domicile of M.P.
Living in M.P. continuously since not less then 15 years.
Living in M.P. continuously since last 10 years and having immovable property in Madhya Pradesh / Industry / Business in M.P. PMT %u2013 2012
An employee or retired employee of Government of M.P.
An employee or retired employee of a Institution / Corporation / Board / Commission under Government of M.P.
An employee of Government of India who is posted in Madhya Pradesh since last 10 years.
An officer of All India services belonging M.P. cadre.
A person appointed in Madhya Pradesh by Honble President of India / Governer of M.P. under Constitutional / Legal grounds.
30th July 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??

for mppmt domicile certificate should be of father or candidate?
6th August 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i have birth certificate of chattisgarh, am i applicable for mppmt
5th March 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am born in Kerala. My father owns immovable property in Kerala and Maharashtra. I am presently residing in Madhya Pradesh for the last one year. From where can I get the domicile certificate?
28th September 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am born in UP but Living in MP since last seven years. Did my schooling from class 7th to 12th in MP. Made my Adhar Card in MP. My Parents have voter card of MP. Father is having immovable property in MP. Already completed 18 Years. Can I get domecile of MP to give MPPMT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?