3rd August 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for re-exam of HSC Board? Where can I get the Application form?

Hello sir, I have not scored well in March HSC 2016 Examination. So I would like to re-appear in the HSC board exam which will be held in July, 2016. Is it possible for me to re-appear? If yes, Where Can I get my Application Form?

4th August 2016, 02:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for re-exam of HSC Board? Where can I get the Application form?

Yes, it is very possible to re-appear for your examination as a private candidate, if you feel that you have not been able to score well in your exam or any particular subject. For that you will have to contact your school official and get the application form to apply for the re-examination.

Once you had submitted the application form along with the examination fee, you will be very much allowed and eligible to appear for examination in the concluding year. You can collect various information regarding the dates and all from your school itself.
5th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for re-exam of HSC Board? Where can I get the Application form?

I am happy to say you that definitely it is possible for you to re-appear in your examination if you have not scored well in your examination or in any particular subject.
To do so you need to contact to the school office. From there you will get the application form for the examination.
After filling the application form you are eligible to give examination in the coming year. For the exact dates of examination, you must contact to the School authorities.
29th May 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I have given exam for hsc 2019 and I scored 48% so I want to reappear for 12 std for full year not for reexam in july so can I reappear in 12 std again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?