8th March 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

List of CBSE schools under fee of Rs. 25000 per year for admission in 9th standard in Mysore?

Hello Sir/Mam,
My child IS currently studying in a State Board school. I want to put him to the CBSE school in Mysore for his next class 9th standard. Can you help me to get admission for him at the best schools? I would be happy if the fees was less than Rs. 25000 per year for such kind of schools.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  2. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated Schools which offer admission in 9th standard at Patna
  3. List of CBSE Schools in Mysore for 7th student?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Mysore?
  6. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Mysore
  7. List of top schools in Mysore affiliated to CBSE and ICSE board?
  8. List of ICSE/CBSE Schools in Mysore which offers Commerce in Higher Secondary education?
  9. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  11. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Cuttack?
  12. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary Education in Mysore?
  13. List of best CBSE schools to get admission for 11th in Mysore?
  14. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  16. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Bangalore?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  18. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
10th March 2016, 03:37 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of CBSE schools under fee of Rs. 25000 per year for admission in 9th standard in Mysore?

Here am providing you a few schools as per your desire. Just check out the school given below.

1. National Public School
Address: 21, Anjanadri Road, Vijayanagar, 4th stage, 2nd phase, Mysore, Karnataka 570017
Phone:0821 297 0656

2. Christ Public School
Address: BEML LAYOUT, BOGADI 2ND STAGE BOGADI P.O., MYSORE, Dattagalli, Kanakadasa Nagar, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Mysuru, Karnataka 570026
Phone:0821 259 8202

3. SVEI School Mysore, SVEI College Mysore
Address: Vijayanagar 4th stage, belavadi, mysore,, Mysuru, Karnataka 570026
Phone:0821 259 8122

4. Podar International School
Address: Krishik Sarvodaya Foundation, No CA25, General K.S.Thimmaiah Road, Vijaynagar II Stage, Mysuru, Karnataka 570017
Phone: 0821 230 3003
9th March 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of CBSE schools under fee of Rs. 25000 per year for admission in 9th standard in Mysore?

Hello Sir/Mam,
My son IS currently studying in a matriculation school in tamilnadu. I want to put him to the CBSE school in Mysore for his next class 6th standard. Can you help me to get admission for him at the best schools?
(or)
any matriculation school is having second language tamil i am comfortable.
31st March 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Ma'am. I would like to put my twin girl kids to your podar international school for 1st standard. I would like to know the fee structure for 1 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?