21st November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

List of ICSE affiliated schools which allows student to drop maths and science in board exams

I would like to have a list of ICSE affiliated schools that allow students to drop science as well as maths for class 10 board exams, having provision for teaching French or German in the foreign language category instead.

21st November 2016, 09:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of ICSE affiliated schools which allows student to drop maths and science in board exams

I am sorry to say that there is no such school which would allow you to drop science as well as mathematics in your 10th board examination, you can leave out science but in any way you will have to appear for mathematics paper in your 10th board examination.

You can leave out science in your 9th class in some board and opt for commerce stream, so that you will not have to study science in your 10th board. However, I would like to say that if you opt for Arts stream, you will not even have to opt for maths paper in boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?