21st November 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in commerce stream and hostel charges for 2017-18 session?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in commerce stream. What is the admission criteria. Please let me know about the hostel charges also for academic session 2017-18. Thank you.
Sunita Sarda
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  3. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  4. Total fee including hotel charges for KIIT University 2017
  5. What is the fee structure of Indian Law Universities
  6. What is the fees for DAC college?
  7. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  8. Fee structure and hostel charges of B.Com 1st year of Sri Ram college of commerce, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  10. KIIT University B.Tech fee structure 2017 including hostel charges
  11. Admission procedure and fees for MBBS 2017 session at PSG
  12. Admission in NIFT 2017 is possible without entrance exam? When will classes start for 2017 session?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at New Horizon Scholars School, Airoli? Fees including hostel charges?
  14. Direct admission in IISER is possible for 2017-2018 session? -- [New]
  15. Date of entrance exam and application form fill up for 2017 session
  16. Eligibility criteria and fee structure to study 11th from DPS Hyderabad? When the application form will be out?
  17. What is the fees for India's best dental college?
  18. How can I get my son's admission in nursery 2017-18 session at St. Xavier School Kolkata?
21st November 2016, 08:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in commerce stream and hostel charges for 2017-18 session?

You have not mentioned the names of any such college/university, so it is not quite possible for me to provide you the details regarding the fee structure for the next session.

However, in order to get admission, you will have to fill up the application form of the prospective school you wish to apply for and in some prominent Institution, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institute itself and after clearing it, you will be most eligible to get admission and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?