21st November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I an other state candidate if done schooling from other state?

Sir I am a Tamilian. I was born in Coimbatore, but I completed my schooling and graduation in Kerala. I studied Tamil as my second language in my graduation, but now I am residing in Coimbatore. Whether they consider me as a other state candidate or Tamil nadu candidate?

21st November 2016, 09:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I an other state candidate if done schooling from other state?

You will be a resident of Tamil Nadu only, irrespective of your schooling from any other state, there is nothing to worry about.

You should therefore, not worry about it and should very much continue with your current studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?