1st June 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

List of Intermediate schools offering Journalism in Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I want to study Journalism. Right now I am promoted to 10th standard which I am doing from CBSE Board. I would like to know that which are the schools available in Mumbai which provides Journalism in Intermediate? Please let me know immediately.

10th June 2018, 10:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Intermediate schools offering Journalism in Mumbai?

Look, no any institute or schools providing Journalism in Intermediate. If you are interested to pursue Journalism so, you have to pursue it in Graduation.

First you have to complete 12th standard in any stream. Then after you can apply for Mass Communication course in any reputed Journalism colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career? 2 10th June 2017 10:35 PM
Which is a better career option between B.Ed or M.Sc after completing B.Sc? What are the career opportunities of Master Degree in Teaching field? 1 30th April 2017 07:10 PM
Career opportunities in Banking Career and which are the internal exams available for promotion of a Probationary Officer? 7 5th March 2017 12:27 PM
List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? 27 5th November 2015 03:51 PM
Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS 9 25th November 2014 08:01 PM