8th March 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mumbai offering PGD PR or Journalism?

I wanted to which colleges in Mumbai offer PGD in PR and Journalism or PR and Journalism??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  2. Which are the other courses in Journalism? List of some colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai for PGD for financial management
  4. What are the colleges offering Journalism courses?
  5. Which courses are available related to Journalism? Which are the colleges offering them?
  6. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  7. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  8. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  9. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which stream to choose after 10th so as to do Journalism? List of the colleges in Mumbai where I can take admission?
  12. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  13. Can I take mass communication and journalism? I have done MBA in Marketing(PGDM)
  14. Can a MPC student become a Journalist? What are the colleges offering B.A degree in Journalism in India
  15. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  16. Model question papers for Asian college of Journalism? The total number of seats allocated every year for PGD Journalism course?
  17. List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? Can I join FTII after this course?
  18. How to do M.Arch in Architectural Journalism?
10th March 2014, 07:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai offering PGD PR or Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to which colleges in Mumbai offer PGD in PR and Journalism or PR and Journalism??
Hey friend,

PGDPR is a Diploma course which stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management.And as you have asked for the information regarding the colleges which are offering this course in Mumbai,refer below for information regarding it.

COLLEGES FOR PGDPR IN Mumbai:

# Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay

# BSE Institute Limited

# K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research

# S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research

# Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai

# Prin. LN .Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research

# S P Jain Institute of Management & Research

# Amity Global Business School, Mumbai

# IIPM, Mumbai

# IMM, Mumbai

# Sydenham Institute of Management Studies

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?