13th July 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to take additional subject in PSEB Board Intermediate course?

Hi, I am studying in 10th standard PSEB Board school. I would like to know that in PSEB Board, taking additional subject is mandatory in Intermediate course? I have to take an additional subject in Intermediate or not?

14th July 2019, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to take additional subject in PSEB Board Intermediate course?

Yes, there are choices of additional subjects available and you have to make the choice to fulfil the criteria for admission. You need to take at least 6 subjects in class 12th and in some boards, they even ask for 5 subjects maximum.

Hence, to reach the maximum subjects you have to choose additional subjects along with your basic subjects of the stream. Normally, there are additional subjects available related to languages and computers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?