11th November 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to take additional subject in MP Board Intermediate course?

Hi, I am studying in 10th standard MP Board school. I would like to know that in MP Board, taking additional subject is mandatory in Intermediate course? I have to take additional subject in Intermediate or not?

27th January 2021, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it mandatory to take additional subject in MP Board Intermediate course?

hello, i am pcm student in class 11 mp board can i take biology as an additional subject
i want to do medical courses and most of them requires biology in 12
24th March 2022, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it mandatory to take additional subject in MP Board Intermediate course?

Hello,
I am student of class 11th i will pass the examination after the results come but i am confused about my stream selection.. An there are many doubts in my mind..
1. Which board is better cbse or mp
2. If I go to mpboard then what are the streams i can choose. For example in cbse we have opportunity to take any 5 subjects or maximum 9 so in this situation I choose pcm and in additional i will choose biology and I think it is possible
So my question is that --- is it also possible in mp board?
3? Tell me the all streams with their respective subjects in mp board
4. Tell me all thr streams with their respective subjects in cbse

Hope you clear my doubts in shirt time
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?