11th December 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in MNIT?

I am a obc candidate. Can I get admission in MNIT after selected in AIEEE. I got 77% in 12th RBSE. How many marks I need to secure for selection?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MNIT Jaipur after scoring 137 marks in AIEEE?
  2. JEE mains marks required for admission in MNIT Allahabad
  3. Can I get admission in MNIT Bhopal CS/IT/EC after scoring 126 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  4. How to take admission in MNIT Jaipur?
  5. Do I have a chance of getting MNIT Bhopal after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get NIT allahabad after scoring 25,000?
  7. Can i get into some good colleges after scoring 154 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Will I get CS or ECE in MNIT Allahabad after scoring 228 marks in AIEEE? My home state in UP
  9. How to prepare for AIEEE Exam to get admission in top 5 NITs? Cut off marks to get good stream in NITs?
  10. How to get admission in MNIT Jaipur in computer science?
  11. Can I get admission in MNIT Allahabad through home state quota if I secured state rank under 5000 in AIEEE?
  12. Required Marks in AIEEE to get admission in NITs?
  13. Can I get a M.Tech in any NIT with GATE score of 243 in Mechanical engineering with SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in MNIT Allahabad through home state quota if I secured good state rank of under 5000 in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  16. How to get admission in CS course in NIT Nagpur? Marks required to get admission in AIEEE examination?
  17. What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P
  18. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
5th April 2016, 04:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in MNIT?

Nothing specific can be said regarding this matter as there is no such fixed percentage of marks that should be scored in order to get admission in the above mentioned Institute.

The cut-off is never the same for consecutive years, it varies depending upon various factors and therefore you will have to wait for the results to be declared in order to get over the admission dilemma.
19th September 2019, 12:56 AM
mukeshmnit

Default Re: Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in MNIT?

now the process is changed to get admission in MNIT, now only JEE mains scores decide the admission in MNIT. marks vary from branch to branch, for CS - need greater than 200 marks and for Metallurgy - Above 150 marks for general category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?