28th January 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available to apply for 9th standard in Military school, Chhittograh?

How many seats are available to apply for 9th standard in Military school, Chhittograh? Can you please give me the details on this? What are the possibilities I have to get the seat? Please provide me the details soon as possible. Thanks!

28th February 2017, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available to apply for 9th standard in Military school, Chhittograh?

According to previous year notification for admission, there are 20 seats available for class IX admission at Sainik School, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan. Most of the seats are reserved for SC/ST, wards of Ex-Servicemen and state candidates.

Entrance exam is conducted at all India level for admission and those who perform well are allotted admission based on merit. Hence, make sure you are very well prepared for it.
2nd October 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available to apply for 9th standard in Military school, Chhittograh?

What is the minimum marks is required to pass the entrance exam of Military school of class 9th?
4th May 2019, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the producers to get admission in 9,,the std in general catogary
19th September 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

How much vacancy is there for military school of dholpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?