18th April 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Mathematics competitive exams for 9th WBBSE student

Respected Sir/Madam, I am from WBBSE Board studying in 9th standard. I am good in studies and I have scored 97 marks in my mid term exams of 9th standard. I request you to tell me some competitive exams for me specially in Mathematics.

25th April 2019, 05:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mathematics competitive exams for 9th WBBSE student

I am giving you a list of the most competitive exams for school students.

1. National Interactive Maths Olympiad Or NIMO

This national level exam is for students of classes V to XII. It tests, mathematical skills and mental ability.

Subjects - Math
Conducting Body - Eduheal Foundation

2. National Biotechnology Olympiad or NBO

This exam has 50 questions for 50 marks and allows class I to XII students from all streams to participate.

Subjects - Maths
Conducting Body - Eduheal Foundation

3. Asset (Assessment of Scholastic Skills through Educational Testing)

It is a skill based assessment test, meant for students of classes III - X, these exams are based on major state boards curriculum.

Subjects - English, Mathematics and Science (Social studies and Hindi - Optional)
Conducting Body - Educational Initiatives Private Limited

4. National Level Science Talent Search Exam or NLSTSE

This test is for classes II to XII. They include questions that require thinking , not simply recalling as per the traditional techniques. It highlights students strengths and weaknesses.

Subjects - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Questions
Conducting Body - Unified Council
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?