18th April 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for deaf students on 12th Humanities basis?

Dear Sir/Madam, my cousin brother is deaf and just passed his 12th standard in this year with Humanities stream. Kindly let me know some courses which he can do. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd April 2019, 06:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for deaf students on 12th Humanities basis?

Courses available after 12th in Humanities is given below:-

1)BA in Humanities & Social Sciences:- BA in Humanities & Social Sciences is the study of social sciences, liberal arts and fine arts.

2)BA in Arts (Fine/Visual/Performing):-BA in Arts (Fine/Visual/Performing) is a bachelor course dedicated to Fine ,Performing Arts , Arts and Performing Arts.

3)Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA):-Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) is a bachelor’s degree course in the field of Fine Arts, Visual Arts and Performing Arts.

4)Bachelor of Design (in Animation):-Bachelor of Design (in Animation) under graduate course to become an animator.

5)Bachelor of Design (BDes):-Bachelor of Design (BDes) is an undergraduate degree course to become a designer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?