1st March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Geography, Hindi and Mathematics question papers of previous year for 10th ICSE Board exam

Hello Sir, I am studying in 10th ICSE. I would like to get some previous papers for my Board exam. I want papers of Hindi, Mathematics and Geography papers. Can you please help me to get these papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Geography, Hindi and Mathematics question papers of previous year for 10th CBSE Board exam -- [New]
  3. Hindi question papers of last 10 years for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  4. Previous 5 year 10th exam question papers of History, Geography, English, Science, Higher Mathematics, Marathi and Hindi of Maharashtra board
  5. Geography question papers of last 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam with solutions
  6. Bengali syllabus and previous year question papers for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  7. English Literature, English Language, History, Civics, Geography, Mathematics, Commercial Application and Economics question papers of last 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  8. Geography question papers of last 2 years for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  9. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question papers of last 3 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  10. Previous year question papers of English Literature with solutions for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  11. Malayalam solved question papers of 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  12. Previous year solved question papers of 10th ICSE board
  13. Is ICSE's best of five Subjects applicable for IT companies or not?
  14. Guidebooks and previous year question papers of Environmental Applications for 10th ICSE Board exam
  15. Malayalam question papers of previous year for 10th ICSE Board exam
  16. Mathematics question papers of last 10 years for 10th ICSE Board exam with solutions
  17. Physics question papers of previous year for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  18. Solved question papers of previous 3 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
29th March 2018, 09:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Geography, Hindi and Mathematics question papers of previous year for 10th ICSE Board exam

According to the question mentioned above I have attached a few links below in which you can find the previous years ICSE papers of Mathematics, Hindi and Geography.

Download the papers from the given link and start solving them. I hope by solving these papers you will be able to prepare well in the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mathematics.pdf(187.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf Exam18-ICSE-Sample-Paper-Maths.pdf(965.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf Geography.pdf(458.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf Geography (HCG Paper - 2).pdf(93.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf ICSE 2017 Hindi Class 10.pdf(1.86 MB, 16 views)
File Type: pdf Hindi.pdf(793.6 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?