30th January 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Is MCM is eligible for teaching at school level?

I have complete my MSc C M(computer management ) from Swami Ramanand teerth university, Nanded and also I have complete my BEd. So can I eligible for the post of teacher at school level.
If any GR is there please send me the attachment of that

30th January 2016, 09:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCM is eligible for teaching at school level?

As you have completed your masters course in computer management hence you are definitely eligible to apply for the post of a teacher in any school in all over India. You have to crack the entrance exam to apply in Government schools Whereas in private schools you can join directly on the basis of percentage and interview procedure.
30th January 2016, 11:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have complete my MSc C M(computer management ) from Swami Ramanand teerth university, Nanded and also I have complete my BEd. So can I eligible for the post of teacher at school level.
If any GR is there please send me the attachment of that
Yes, of course you are eligible for Teacher level job. You can directly apply for Interview in Government or Private school. However, it is always better that you can try to qualify in the TET entrance exam in order to get Teacher job in Government school.
31st January 2016, 12:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to clear NET examination in order to be eligible to apply as a teacher in any school. Therefore, I would request you to clear the examination and only then you will be able to teach in any good school as a teacher.
31st January 2016, 12:15 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

The minimum eligibility requirement in order to become a teacher is that a candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and should also hold a B.Ed degree.

After that, you need to clear NET examination which is the gateway to teach in any good school. After clearing the examination, you will probably be eligible to become a professional teacher in any good school.
31st January 2016, 03:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

MCM stands for Masters in Computer Management. After passing Master’s degree you are eligible to apply for the post of a teacher in any school and is valid all over India.
First of all you have to qualify entrance examination then only you are eligible to apply in any government school.
28th January 2021, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.ED after MCM ( Master in Computer Management)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?