27th July 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How to switch school for teaching job?

I m M.Sc B.ed from Mumbai University.I m at present teaching in Holy Family Convent School
I would like to teach in Puttaparthi School.I teach in class VII
Please guide me.
I m too interested to keep my kids also in parthi school who are at present in class 4th and other in class 7th.
Please help me ?

Related Questions:
28th July 2015, 03:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to switch school for teaching job?

The shifting from one private school to other private school for teaching purpose is quite simple and there is no issue in that, one can change the school depending upon one's own convenience and personal issues.

See to shift from Holy Family Convent School to Puttaparthi School, first of all you will have to do enquiry in Puttaparthi School whether there is any vacancy for teacher in class seventh or not. If there is vacancy in that school, you can visit the school and meet the principal to know about the recruitment process.

You can give your personal details, teaching experience details so that they can recruit you. For admission of your kids in Puttaparthi school, again you will have to find whether admission is going or not in respective class in which you want your kids to be admitted.

The best way is visit the school and discuss all the details with principal of that school.
1st August 2015, 12:30 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How to switch school for teaching job?

You can easily shift from one school to another. If there is vacancy in that school in which you want to shift then, you will definitely get job their.

You have visit the school campus, if there is vacancy you need to provide them personal details and your experience will be beneficial for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?