21st February 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE Board exam to appear in JEE Main?

hello
can you please tell me
what is the minimum marks
requires in 12th cbse to give jee main
entrance exam?
please let me know asap

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board exam to appear in JEE Advanced for ST student?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. In which college I will get admission if securing 80% in 12th CBSE and 82 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Can I get JEE advanced after scoring 243 marks in JEE mains and 81% in CBSE board
  7. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  8. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  9. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for IIT-JEE?
  11. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  13. Minimum marks required in board to be eligible for IIT JEE?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  15. How to prepare for JEE Main being CBSE student?
  16. Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
22nd February 2015, 04:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE Board exam to appear in JEE Main?

Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Main:

>> All the marks you secure till 12th class will be finally converted in to percentage marks. You must have passed 12th class with "Minimum 50% marks" to be eligible.

>> If you have secured 50% marks in total subjects, I can say that you met the pass percentage criteria required to appear in JEE Main Examination.

>> You must have studied the following subjects as compulsory (mandatory) subjects
* Mathematics
* Physics

>> You must have studied any one of the following subjects as optional subjects,
* Bio-Technology
* Chemistry
* Computer Science
* Biology
22nd February 2015, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE Board exam to appear in JEE Main?

No minimum marks in 12th CBSE Board examination are required to appear in JEE Main examination. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. Candidates who have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. So, if you have completed your 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination.
22nd February 2015, 09:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have passed their 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to appear for JEE main exam. So, if you have minimum 50% of marks, you can appear for JEE main exam.

Eligibility:-(JEE main 2015)
1.Candidate should have completed his 12th standard with Maths, Physics and chemistry subjects.
2. Candidates should have passed their 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks
3. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in 2013 or 2014 are also eligible, along with students of 2015 batch.
4. Candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1990 to be considered for the JEE Main 2015.
5. Candidates belonging to reserved categories have a age relaxation of 5 years.
2nd April 2015, 11:57 AM
amanshrivastava98

According to the notification released for the JEE, the minimum marks criteria for a student to appear in the JEE is 60% in the class 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as the main subjects.

If a candidate can secure greater than this then he can successfuly write the JEE.
2nd April 2015, 10:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific aggregate required to appear for JEE Mains .The eligibility criteria is 12th passed or the candidates who have given there board examination before the Mains examination can also apply .

The examination is of 3 hours which contains questions of :---
1. Physics .
2. Chemistry .
3. Mathematics .

There are 30 questions from each of them and 120 marks . There is negative marking of 1 marks on each wrong answers.

The application form are available in the month of November and December .The examination is held in first week of April. The results are announced in the first week of May or in the last of April .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?