7th July 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to qualify in 12th English, Marathi, Economics, Book Keeping & Accountancy, Secretarial-Practice and Stenography Maharashtra Board exam?

Sir
Please know me the minimum pass mark to be obtained in following subjects for 12th exam in Maharashtra board:
1)English
2)Marathi
3)Economics
4)Book keeping & Accountancy
5)Secretarial-Practice
6)Stenography

Related Questions:
  1. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Maharashtra Board H.S.C Commerce Book Keeping and Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. HSc maharashtra board question papers of book keeping and accountancy
  5. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  6. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  7. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Latest 5 years papers of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for OCM, SP, ECO, Book-Keeping, English and Maths I & II ?
  9. Can I get admission in GOENKA after scoring 89% in CBSE from commerce section
  10. Previous 10 years Question Papers of CBSE Board Exams for Accountancy, Business studies, Economics, Informatics practice and English?
  11. Does Punjab University Chandigarh offer B.Com Honors course?
  12. Maharashtra board SSC practice papers of science technology and marathi?
  13. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  14. Date of availability of online MHT CET forms?
  15. Which is the best book for economics
  16. Question papers of Maharashtra board for 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  18. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
28th April 2015, 11:59 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify in 12th English, Marathi, Economics, Book Keeping & Accountancy, Secretarial-Practice and Stenography Maharashtra Board exam?

Passing Marks Distribution is given below for 12th exam Maharashtra board

You need a minimum of 33 marks in English
27 marks in Economics and accountancy
33 marks in Marathi , Stenography and secretarial-Practice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?