1st June 2012, 02:34 AM
AHALLADI

Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th

Sir,
I passed my class XII in the session 2011- 2012.i have scored 76% in my best 4 subjects (english,bengali,accountancy,economics).
I want to study accountacy honors..
I'll be grateful if answer my below question.
What is the minimum marks required in accountancy to study BCom Honors?
Sir,Please Do Reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  2. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  3. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  4. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th class to take admission in accountancy? Best colleges and institutes in West Bengal for the same? -- [New]
  6. What is the minimum passing marks required to clear Accountancy paper out of 80 for 12th class?
  7. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com with honors in accountancy?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  10. Annamalai University B. Com Elements of Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa?
  12. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  13. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?
  14. How many subjects are required to study for B.Ed?
  15. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  16. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  18. Minimum marks required to qualify in 12th English, Marathi, Economics, Book Keeping & Accountancy, Secretarial-Practice and Stenography Maharashtra Board exam?
1st June 2012, 07:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th

The minimum marks required by each institute may vary. But you do have sufficient marks to secure admission in any of the reputed institutes. Institutes do look at the overall score of the candidates too. The application forms should be available currently in the institutes. You can enquire on the previous year cut offs in these institutes to know about the chances of you securing admission.
1st June 2012, 12:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th

Checked a number of websites for you. Generally they are asking for a minimum of 50% in +2 and you should have accountancy, economics and mathematics as your main subjects.
But its pretty obvious that the cut off marks is going to vary from one college to the other. If one fulfills the basic eligibility criteria then he/she wont get admitted the college. One needs to wait for the merit list to come out. Hope you get a good one. Best of luck
16th June 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, i passed my 12th class in the session 2012-2013 and i got 74% in best four "(economics, a/c, english, bussiness studies) and my 5th subject is maths. So, i wanted to know whether i would get admission in b.com pass, b.com hon.,and eco honors in any college of DU or not.
sir pls reply
25th May 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for addmission in B.com with hounrs in accountancy
30th May 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed my 12th from commerce with maths with 75% and i got 78.7% in my best four subjects. I want to do b.com honours from Delhi University. So I want to know whether I will get admission in Delhi University or not and if yes then in which college ....plz tell me soon... its very important.
31st May 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I have 50% in 2 kya maira admisn b.com me ho skta he my subject is (hindi,eng,a/c,economics)
4th June 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR BCOM WITH 81%
5th June 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for admission in B.com accounts honours in st xaviers college ranchi
26th March 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

can i get b.com honors in accountancy if my accountancy marks comes lowest of all other subjects?
22nd April 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for admission in b.com accounts honours in st xaviers collage?..
16th May 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th examination with 5sub. ( accouuntancy bst ip eco. nd eng) ...so how much percentage is required for b.com
30th August 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about bcom hons.in accountancy how much mark do I score in class 12
26th May 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have got 86.6% marks in 2 in haryana board with 96 marks in accountancy .Can I get admission in du for b.com honours in accountancy in Delhi .please reply fast .Its very urgent.
16th March 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir the 12th result present best of five subject marks if in best of five subject there is no accountancy subject than what will be the result can we do bcom honors or not??
Sir I want the answer
11th July 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 37%marks in accountancy can I get accountancy hons.?
11th June 2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How many minimum number required for addmission in bcom honors
16th June 2021, 01:19 AM
Iffa0786

B.Com (Hons) in Accountancy is a 3 year undergraduate Accountancy course, eligibility to which is minimum of 50% in 10+2 in commerce.
Admission process of this course is carried out based on the candidate’s performance in their high school exams
16th June 2021, 04:47 PM
Afreen0786

Hi,
You must score 50% in 12th and your subjects Accountancy, Economics,and Mathematics

B.Com Accountancy Subjects are:-

1.Banking Law And Operations

2.Financial Accounting

3.Retail Marketing

4.Financial Management

5.Corporate Accounting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?