22nd April 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have got C1 grade in Maths and Science.
So can I take Science stream in 11th?
My parents are saying that I can't get
Science in 11th in any school of CBSE Board.
Please help me.

Related Questions:
23rd April 2015, 12:39 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?

It totally depends on the school in which you are going for admission because some of schools provides admission on the behalf of 10th class Board or Pre-Board marks (Overall marks) while few of them have their own entrance test in that case you must clear that exam for admission

CBSE- Central Board of secondary education is good option for 11th and 12 science students because CBSE syllabus and study pattern really helps in Entrance exams like AIEEE and AIPMT because these exams are also conducted by CBSE
23rd April 2015, 09:33 AM
GoluBoss
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?

Different schools have different eligibility criteria for admission in 11th standard .
So,you need to go through the eligibility criteria of the school in which you wish to take admission .
Otherwise if you have passed in all the subjects then you can take admission in next class with ease .
23rd April 2015, 12:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?

Yes, you can get admission in some CBSE school after C1 grade in maths and science.

Most of the reputed schools will not allow you to take admission in 11th but you can apply in some non reputed school, they will surely give you admission.
But as you get low grade in science and Mathematics then it will be very hard for you to continue with science and mathematics in 11th and 12th especially in higher studies.
I suggest you to take humanities rather than science.
But if you are well determined then you can opt for science and work hard.
23rd April 2015, 12:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You will not got the admission in well reputed schools under CBSE. But there are so many schools in which you can get the admission with your current grade. So be nice with your thinking and apply for the admission in 11th class.
26th April 2015, 07:37 PM
rishab mittal111

Its totally depends on the school admission criteria. Some schools in which you get the admission in the science steam. Its depends on the level of school in which you want to take the admission.

High reputated nd popular school generaly don't give the admission if the student has C grade in the 10. You my dear friend i advice you that you asking the school cretaria in which you take admission.
THANKS!!!
28th April 2015, 03:04 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have got C1 grade in Maths and Science.
So can I take Science stream in 11th?
My parents are saying that I can't get
Science in 11th in any school of CBSE Board.
Please help me.
You must confirm to your School Authority that what is the Cut off Marks for the Admission in the Science Stream. Because, the Admissions are made on the basis of the Cut off marks which are set for Every Subject Stream. So, it does not matters whether you got B1 grade or C1 Grade, what matters is the Cut off for the Admission in that particular Stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?