1st August 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

My surname is missing from 10th marksheet. How to get it corrected?

Hi, I am Vidyadevi Ramnath Yadav and my problem is my 10th certificate and marksheet. My actual name is Vidyadevi Ramnath Yadav but my 10th certificate and marksheet has incorrectly printed Vidyadevi Ramnath means my surname is missing. What should I do?

1st August 2016, 04:36 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: My surname is missing from 10th marksheet. How to get it corrected?

To rectify this mistake you must give a written application to your school principal or class teacher with proof. After that he/she will forward it to the concerned board from where your certificate & mark sheet have made. This process might take time & you will have to wait to take admission in class 11th. Better to contact your school as soon as possible.
1st August 2016, 08:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You must contact to the School authorities immediately and explain them the whole issue which you are having. They will consult with the Board Council and the authorities will re issue the corrected certificate as well as corrected Marksheet.
1st August 2016, 09:10 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

First of all inform to school about this matter. After that have a meeting with school principal and ask them to correct this mistake. You also need to give a application to respective school board along with attested copy of your mark sheet.

There may be some charges for getting new mark sheet which you have to pay. After all this process they will post your mark sheet to your residential address which you mentioned in application.
2nd August 2016, 03:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should contact your school principal as soon as possible and tell him the issue, it would be better is you provide an application about the issue and I am sure that your issue will be acknowledged as soon as possible and will be taken into action at the earliest.
2nd August 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name in 10th class mark sheet is LEKH RAM. I was pass the 10th class in 1977. My name in all the document i. e. Aadhaar, PAN and Bank account, Provident Fund/ESIC account - LEKH RAM KASHYAP. Now the problem in Provident fund account P.F. department wants proof of date of birth. But in 10th class mark sheet is only proof date of birth. P.F. department refuse to accept this mark sheet because name mismatch.
Please give me sucession.
LEKH RAM KASHYAP MOB. 9050503355.
1st September 2019, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir actually my b.sc. and b.ed.in surname add but my all documents in not surname and my twice degrees are vikram university so please suggest me what is process to irase my surname that degrees and how many times remains it.sir,please tell me quickly.
31st October 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

My surname is missing from 10th and 12th marksheet. How to get it corrected?
3rd November 2019, 04:50 PM
EduXpert

You can contact the school and apply for the correction. Such correction is only done through schools from where you studied. They will forward your application to the education board.

You need to have supportive documents to get the correction. Just ensure that you have all the document with you.
26th February 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir how to correct my marksheet they forgot to put my surname in the marksheet passing year 2016 n it's almost being A 5year so it will be possible or not sir
26th June 2021, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

In my 10th marksheet surname is not added by me but in future surname is used in govt job what should we w
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?