24th December 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS 12th valid for admission in hotel management courses in government and private institutions?

After the 12th from NIOS will there be any problems in getting admission for hotel management courses of both government and private institutions on the pretext of validity/eligibility of NIOS certificate? [email protected] 09825021477.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  2. Can I get admission in Abhi Institute of Hotel Management after scoring 26% marks in class 12th (NIOS)?
  3. Is the NIOS certificates and degree valid for job or studies in abroad?
  4. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  6. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course from government institutions if got 40% in 12th?
  7. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  8. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  9. Is NIOS board certificate valid for Odisha Government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?
  11. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in any Government college after completing class 10th from NIOS board?
  13. What is the validity of NIOS marksheet in central government jobs?
  14. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
  15. Is NIOS qualification not valid for J and K government?
  16. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  17. What options do I have for a better career after Polytechnic?
  18. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
24th December 2016, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS 12th valid for admission in hotel management courses in government and private institutions?

NIOS qualification is definitely valid to study hotel management from any recognized institute in India. Most of the colleges don't have any issues in considering NIOS qualification. Only in case of private sector jobs, you can face problems with this qualification because they want regular education.

Therefore, you can apply for any entrance exam for admission in hotel management course. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. Just perform well in the entrance exam.
24th December 2016, 08:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is NIOS 12th valid for admission in hotel management courses in government and private institutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After the 12th from NIOS will there be any problems in getting admission for hotel management courses of both government and private institutions on the pretext of validity/eligibility of NIOS certificate? [email protected] 09825021477.
Since, NIOS is a recognized by central university authority and also recognized by the National board as well. Every universities accept the NIOS university score card. So, you are definitely eligible for Graduation in Hotel Management course.
24th December 2016, 10:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling.

This board is recognized by Central government and Ministry of Human Resource and Development for secondary and Senior Secondary board exams.

12th from NIOS board is valid for admission in hotel management courses in government and private institution. Its marksheet is acceptable everywhere.
25th December 2016, 09:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, NIOS certificate is recognized for Hotel Management course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management course. But your age should be below 22 years.
9th January 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 25 years old and want to study hotel management can I get admission in it???
3rd January 2021, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir , as in open school there is no languages as in event management english is mandatory sir am I eligible to do event management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?