7th July 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Are NIOS and CBSE syllabus same? Ar their books and question papers different?

I have completed my 11th class in CBSE, as my father got transferred to another place I couldn’t continue in the same school. There were no nearby CBSE schools in my new locality, So, I opted for NIOS board. Is there any change in NIOS and CBSE syllabus? Are the NIOS books different from CBSE books? Will the question papers will be same in CBSE and NIOS? Please reply, I need your help to take a decision on my 12th class as it is very important. Even I got very good marks in 10th.

8th July 2017, 02:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are NIOS and CBSE syllabus same? Ar their books and question papers different?

National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognized board through which you can complete your 12th standard without any problem.
The syllabus followed by NIOS and CBSE are almost same also the books provided by NIOS and CBSE boards possess very similar topics.
Evaluation system is the same as that of the other exam boards like CBSE; except that NIOS has a provision of 'On-Demand Examination', this is a provision provided to the students of NIOS, and under this a student can schedule his/her test as per the satisfaction of his/her subject preparation.
It would be advisable to you to strictly follow the NIOS syllabus and questions pattern.
18th September 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are NIOS and CBSE syllabus same? Ar their books and question papers different?

When October exams 2020 will be held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?