8th June 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

NIOS of PSEB State Open Board, which is better to appear for 10th Board exam?

I have a gap year and I have no choice but to complete my 10th through open schooling. But I am not sure whether I should choose NIOS or State Open School? I am worried because NIOS have plenty of bad reputation online for giving low marks, failing, etc. So, I am hesitant to join it but there's no information about my State Open Board. So, I am confused whether it's bad too? Is Open State Board of PSEB better or NIOS? Which one should I go with?

12th June 2019, 04:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS of PSEB State Open Board, which is better to appear for 10th Board exam?

Definitely you should go for NIOS board because it is easy for students preparing for any other exam as it give them some flexible time to prepare, but please remember that you have to remain focused throughout the year, do not neglect it for the sake of any other exam.
NIOS board has no bad reputation ,the only thing required is your determination and persistence.
22nd April 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NIOS of PSEB State Open Board, which is better to appear for 10th Board exam?

I wanna complete my 12th and its been 2 years since I've left schooling and I don't know which is better board NIOS or PSEB . My relatives are forcing me to do it from pseb and I kinda confused %uD83D%uDE15 so from which board I should take admission??????
14th May 2023, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which board have more value in India or abroad nios or pseb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?