8th June 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?

Dear Sir,
I want my daughter to study only subject Maths for Higher Secondary in Open Schooling. She had passed 10th Standard and now studying Higher Secondary with Commerce-Accountancy, Economics, Computer Science, Tamil and English in State Board School Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. Kindly guide me, when she has to join NIOS and write the Maths exam, is she eligible to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  2. Can I reappear in Higher Secondary if failed in Mathematics 11 years ago from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Commerce Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  5. Can I reappaer for higher secondary (Tamil Nadu State Board) after 14 years?
  6. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Foundation Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  13. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  14. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Zoology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Maximum age bar for BCA course in Madras Christian College
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Bio-Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th June 2015, 01:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?

She cannot do so as only her Maths Marks from the NIOS Board will be of no use for her.
She will not be able to show the marks that she has obtained there as it will be on a different mark sheet.
So it will be of no use for her.
If she wants to join the Classes solely for the purpose of learning then she can join the NIOS Board but she will not be able to use the marks that she obtains.
11th June 2015, 01:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?

She cannot do so as only her Maths Marks from the NIOS Board will be of no use for her.
She will not be able to show the marks that she has obtained there as it will be on a different mark sheet.
So it will be of no use for her.
If she wants to join the Classes solely for the purpose of learning then she can join the NIOS Board but she will not be able to use the marks that she obtains.
24th August 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Cbsc basic maths is eligible for state board maths in 11 th std
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?