1st June 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

Dear Sir/Madam, kindly help me to know about the fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer. I want to admit my son in this school after completing his 4th standard. So, I want to know about it’s fee structure. Kindly tell me immediately.

4th June 2019, 10:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

If you are looking for admission of your son in 5th standard, then I would like to let you know that it is not possible. In Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas education starts from class 6th standard and up to 12th standard.
Education in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is free including boarding, lodging, uniforms and textbooks. However a nominal fee of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of Classes 9th to 12th only. Girl students, boys who comes under BPL category and ST/SC students are exempted from fee.
Students whose parents are government employees, such candidates have to pay Rs. 1500 per month.

For more details;
http://jnvajmer.in/
4th June 2019, 12:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

Fee structure of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Ajmer varies from standard to standard. You have to contact directly to the school to know the actual fees.

Contact details are given below :-

Contact Address :-
---------------------
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Nandla
Dist-Ajmer, Nasirabad Rajasthan 305601

Contact Number :-
---------------------
01491-297006

Email Address :-
------------------
[email protected]

For more details You can check the following website.
www.jnvajmer.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?