10th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dappar?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dappar. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for Intermediate admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

19th February 2019, 11:51 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dappar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dappar. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for Intermediate admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.
Cut off marks may get differs every year based on various factors such, number of High scorers, seat availability etc.

However, if you have scored 70% of marks in 10th standard then definitely you can get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Dappar. Especially you have to good marks in a major subject such, Science and Mathematics.

Please refer the attachment for more information about the admission process in Kendriya Vidyalaya Dappar.

Contact Information:

Address: Ambala Chandigarh Highway, Near Dappar Toll Plaza,
Bair Majra, Punjab 140506
Phone: 01762 248 831
Attached Files
File Type: pdf admissionschedule1920.pdf(242.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?