7th September 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for 11th admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

8th September 2018, 02:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for 11th admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

Students who have passed Class X examinations with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all subjects are eligible to apply for the admission to study Class XI Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad. Registration for Class XI Science stream is done only if vacancies exist. Application forms are issued immediately after the declaration of Class X results, subject to availability of vacancies. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th September 2018, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad?

There is no fixed cut off for admission at any school. Every year the cut off varies for admission at a given school, based on the competition for admission.

If seats are less and there are many students looking to get admission in the school, then the cut off will surely be very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?