11th August 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Eastern Railway Inter College, Munger?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Eastern Railway Inter College, Munger. I want to study Science in this school in HS. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

2nd May 2023, 11:29 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Eastern Railway Inter College, Munger?

Eastern Railway Inter College, Munger is a well-known educational institution that provides education up to the Intermediate level in various streams, including Science. The minimum percentage required for the admission to the science stream is at least 60%. Generally at this score you will be considered eligible. However, the required percentage for the admission to class 11th fluctuate every year as it depends on the number of seats and the competition among the students.
You can also contact the college campus to inquire about the eligibility and other information related to the admission in 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?