7th August 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam to become a Public Bank Clerk?

I am studying in 10th standard from Tamil Nadu Board. I am average in studies but my aim is to become a Public Bank Clerk. I want to know what percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam from this Tamil Nadu Board so that I can achieve my aim?

11th August 2019, 06:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam to become a Public Bank Clerk?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to apply for Public Sector bank Clerical post is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Marks requirement at any stage of academics is not considered while deciding the eligibility for the same post in most cases and if considered then only the marks secured in graduation degree course matters.

So, you need not have to worry about your marks in Class 10th to become a bank clerk later on.
12th August 2019, 12:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam to become a Public Bank Clerk?

To become a clerk in a Public Sector bank, you will have to appear and qualify in the recruitment examination conducted for the same.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you will have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in the examination. You can start preparation for examination along with the your academic course to become eligible to appear and qualify in the examination.
12th August 2019, 01:03 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for the bank clerk recruitment examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Examination is conducted for the selection.

The age limit varies with different examination such as by IBPS, SBI etc.

So, you will have to pursue minimum bachelor degree course to become eligible to appear in the examination.
13th August 2019, 10:08 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 10th standard from Tamil Nadu Board. I am average in studies but my aim is to become a Public Bank Clerk. I want to know what percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam from this Tamil Nadu Board so that I can achieve my aim?
There is no such Percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam to become a Public Bank Clerk. You need to complete Graduation to be eligible for Public Bank Clerk Job. To public Bank Clerk job one need to appear and qualify in the IBPS Clerk examination.

Eligibility Criteria IBPS Clerk Exam:

1) Must complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
2) Age should be in between 20 years to 28 years.

Important -> It would be better if you have additional qualification like Tally, MS Office, Computer Knowledge at the time applying for the exam.

Official website - Click Here !!
13th August 2019, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Your class 10th or 12th marks has nothing to do with becoming a Bank Clerk at any PSU bank. You just need to have pass marks in 10th, 12th and degree to become eligible to apply for bank clerk exams conducted by IBPS and SBI.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the bank clerk exam conducted by IBPS because selection will be based on CWE conducted by IBPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?