5th October 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?

I am a student of India . I have done 10 2 in this year with 60%, and now I want to take admission in MIT. USA. My school board is a state board of india, so please tell me about to take admission in MIT USA , what test and process to get admission in MIT USA. Please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  3. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  4. What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?
  5. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Possibility of doing B.Sc forensic science after plus two with physics, maths and chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to join LLB course right after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum criteria required to apply for BEd course after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  11. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  12. Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  13. What minimum marks in 12th is required to attempt AIPMET entrance?
  14. What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What are the posts we can apply in bank exam after completion of 12th with 60% marks?
  16. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Ed with 56% marks?
  18. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting admission for B.Com course?
8th October 2016, 09:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?

Process to get admission in MIT, USA :-

- Appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS.
- Score very good marks in the entrance exams.
- Apply online in MIT, USA.
- Ensure you upload good resume and statement of purpose.
- Then there will be resume screening followed by interview round.
- You need to perform well in the interview round to seek admission opportunity.
- Once you get admission call, confirm admission, complete all formalities and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?