29th July 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Telangana Board exam to become an IAS Officer?

I am studying in 10th standard from Telangana Board. I am average in studies but my aim is to become an IAS Officer. I want to know what percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam from this CBSE Board so that I can achieve my aim?

1st August 2019, 12:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Telangana Board exam to become an IAS Officer?

There are no any percentage required in 10th, 12th and graduation. IAS and IPS exam is conducted by UPSC and civil services exam every year. Candidate should be completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognised University.
1st August 2019, 03:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Telangana Board exam to become an IAS Officer?

There is no percentage criteria required in 10th, 12th and graduation. You just need to pass your academic qualification in order to be an IAS officer.
1st August 2019, 05:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Percentage required in 10th Telangana board exam to become an IAS officer:-

Students should pass the 10th standard Telangana Board to become an IAS officer. Students should also clear 12th and a bachelor's degree in any discipline to become an IAS officer in the future. They have to appear for the Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC to become an IAS officer. Candidates Bith a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible to apply for the Civil Service examination.
It has three parts, namely:
Preliminary examination, main examination and interview
Candidates have to clear all the above maintained to become an IAS officer.
1st August 2019, 05:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Percentage required in 10th Telangana board exam to become an IAS officer:-

In order to become an IAS officer in Telangana Board, candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University has percentage does not matter.
The only thing matters is that the candidate must have qualified in each exam of his academic years.
1st August 2019, 07:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

There is no such percentage required in 10th board examination that will further help you in becoming an IAS officer.

It is just that you will have to try and score as well as possible in your 10th and 12th but atleast try to score a minimum of 70% in aggregate and I am sure you will do well in your career ahead.
1st August 2019, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Your class 10th percentage has nothing to do with the selection as an IAS officer. You need to just pass class 10th, 12th and Degree to become eligible for the UPSC Civil Services Exam. Just make sure you are well prepared for the written exam and interview to get selected.

You should prepare according to the UPSC Civil Services exam syllabus and exam pattern. It doesn't matter whether you have 90% or 50% in class 10th if you don't perform well in the civil services exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?